El Lomo Blanco Seco … fresh and full-bodied
El Lomo Blanco Seco, with its brand new label, is a white, fresh and full-bodied dry wine. It’s produced in a controlled fermentation temperature environment, immediately after racking.
- Alcoholic strength: 12,50 % vol.
- Location: D.O. Tacoronte Acentejo.
- Grapes varieties:
- 90 % Listán Blanco
- 5 % Gual
- 5% Varietal
- Harvest date: Whole month of September to middle of October.
- Serving temperature: 8-10ºC.
- Food matching: El Lomo Blanco Seco matches all kinds of fish based dishes. It’s ideal with raw seafood, appetizers and hard cheeses.
- Tasting notes: El Lomo Blanco Seco is a pale greenish yellow, brilliant and limpid wine. The nose is powerful and complex, with aromas of stone fruits and hints of tropical fruits. The taste is broad, fresh and consistent.
Harvest is completely manual with a double selection of the grapes. Grapes are placed in steel tanks by gravity without pumping, where the fermentation begins. Gentle pressing is then applied.