Marba Blanco Seco… brilliant and suave, perfect for any occasion
Marba Blanco Seco is Bodegas Marba‘s most appreciated wine among the tasters. It’s a suave and brilliant wine, with one of the best price/quality ratios. You’ll take every opportunity to drink a cup of it…
- Alcoholic strength: 12.5 % vol.
- Location: P.D.O. Tacoronte Acentejo.
- Grapes varieties:
- 85 % Listán Blanco.
- 15 % Varietal.
- Harvest date: End of August, September and the first fortnight of October.
- Serving temperature: 8 ºC.
- Food matching: Appetizers, aged cheeses, tuna croquettes with almonds. Ideal with all fish based courses.
- Tasting notes: Marba Blanco Seco is a straw yellow colored white wine with a greenish accent. It’s transparent and brilliant. The nose is quite intense and fruity. The mouth has a medium intensity, with a fresh and fruity taste.