San Gonzalo Blanco Seco, great quality at a small price…
- Alcoholic strength: 12,5 % vol.
- Location: P.D.O. Islas Canarias.
- Grapes varieties:
- 100% Listán Blanco
- Harvest date: Throughout the month of September and the first fortnight of October.
- Serving temperature: 8 ºC.
- Food matching: Perfect with main and fish courses. It matches very well meats and vegetables appetizers too.
- Tasting notes:
San Gonzalo Blanco Seco is a transparent, brilliant, medium intensity wine, featuring a straw yellow color with almost greenish hues. It’s a genuine, clean flavour, medium intensity wine with hints of fennel. It’s got a fresh taste, it’s balanced, with a slightly fruity aftertaste. With an excellent quality-price ratio, it is the ideal wine for everyday’s lunch and dinner.
Analytical data sheet:
- Residual sugars: 3,6 gr/l
- Total acidity: 5,38 gr/l
- pH: 3,58
- Volatile acidity: 0,19 gr/l
- Total amount of sulfur: 161 mg/l
Production method: Once all the grapes have been de-stemmed, they are incubated in self-emptying, stainless steel tanks. Maceration at 27 degrees continues for six or seven days with continuous daily pumping overs, to extract the best color and best aromas. After racking and cleaning the wine is left to rest in stainless steel tanks, waiting for the last treatments and bottling.