Cumbres de Abona Tinto, the Tenerife wine with an unique bottle!
Cumbres de Abona Tinto is made exclusively with single-varietal Listán Negro grapes. Accurately controlled during the maturing process, this autochthonous variety provides the optimal parameters for the production of a wine with body and character typical of the Abona region.
- Alcoholic strength: 13 % vol.
- Location: P.D.O. Abona.
- Varietà Vitigni:
- 100 % Listán Negro.
- Harvest date: Whole month of September to middle of October.
- Serving temperature: 15ºC.
- Food matching: All kinds of grilled meats, roast meats, main courses with meat sauces.
- Tasting notes: Cumbres de Abona Tinto is a young wine featuring an intense cherry red color with violet hues. It’s a fresh, intense and full-bodied wine typical of Abona. To the nose it smells of ripe red fruit mixed with herbaceous undertones. In the mouth it is very structured and balanced with a long persistance.
Analytical data sheet:
- Residual sugars: 2 gr/l
- Total acidity: 5,50 gr/l
- Volatile acidity: 0,35 gr/l
- Total amount of sulfur: 70 mg/l