El Lomo Tinto Joven … the genuine wine
El Lomo Tinto Joven, with its brand new label, is a young and genuine wine with a very mineral taste. Each drop of this wine is rich of aromas and flavors of its volcanic land of origin.
- Alcoholic strength: 13 % vol.
- Location: D.O. Tacoronte Acentejo.
- Grapes varieties:
- 90 % Listán Negro
- 5 % Negramoll
- 3 % Listán Blanco
- 2% Varietal
- Harvest date: Whole month of September to middle of October.
- Serving temperature: 16ºC.
- Food matching: Matches any kind of meat, game, main courses with meat sauces.
- Tasting notes: El Lomo Tinto Joven is a brilliant cherry red wine, quite intense and with purple reflections. It’s got a medium intensity, complex aroma, ripe with red fruits and spices. The taste is light and fruity, with a pleasant persistence.
Harvest is completely manual with a double selection of the grapes. Grapes are placed in steel tanks by gravity without pumping, where the fermentation begins. Gentle pressing is then applied.