Flor de Chasna Tinto… the traditional fullness of the wines of Abona
Flor de Chasna Tinto is produced from carefully selected grapes from the Abona‘s territory. The kind of soil, the sun and the dry climate allow for adequate maturation giving this wine a well rounded structure, a full body and an unique and peculiar flavor.
- Alcoholic strength: 14,0 % vol.
- Location: P.D.O. Abona.
- Grapes varieties:
- 30% Merlot
- 30% Tempranillo
- 30% Ruby Cabernet
- 10% Baboso Negro
- Harvest date: Whole month of September to middle of October.
- Serving temperature: 15 ºC.
- Food matching: The ideal match to grilled meat and mature cheeses main dishes.
- Tasting notes: Flor de Chasna Tinto is a cherry red color wine, showing violet hues that recall the color tones of Syrah. It’s a wine featuring intense aroma of red fruits with strong minerality and spicy accents. It is well structured and persistent in the mouth, with balsamic and liquorice notes. It is elegant and enveloping in the finale.
Analytical data sheet:
- Residual sugars: 2 gr/l
- Total acidity: 5,50 gr/l
- Volatile acidity: 0,38 gr/l
- Total amount of sulfur: 75 mg/l
- Year 2010 Silver Medal