Marba Tinto Barrica, the Bodegas Marba award-winning wine
Marba Tinto Barrica is one of those wines that once tasted is never forgotten! Full-bodied wine, with a full and persistent taste, this is definitely the best product of this winemaker that, despite the success achieved, still produces all its wines with artisan techniques.
- Alcoholic strength: 14 % vol.
- Location: P.D.O. Tacoronte Acentejo.
- Grapes varieties:
- 50 % Listán Negro.
- 50 % Varietal.
- Harvest date: End of August, September and the first fortnight of October.
- Serving temperature: 14 – 16 ºC.
- Food matching: Roast rabbit with salmoriglio, venison sandwiches with salt, hot chili peppers, mango and chocolate oil.
- Tasting notes: Marba Barrica Tinto is a limpid red wine with purple, violet hues. The nose is medium to high intensity, true, slightly fruity, with prevalent truffle aromas, tobacco, spices, menthol. The palate is very intense, balanced, powerful, with flavor and persistence.