Brumas de Ayosa Frizzante… the new fashion for your Happy Hours!
Brumas de Ayosa Frizzante is a new wine, mainly designed to be drunk as an aperitif. Fresh and fragrant, with just 5 degrees of alcohol content, it is the new fad enjoying big success all over the world!
- Alcoholic strength: 5 % vol.
- Location: P.D.O. Valle de Güímar.
- Grapes varieties:
- 100 % Listán Negro.
- Wine kind: Brumas de Ayosa Frizzante is made from 100% Listán Negro grapes. It’s fresh, sweet, with a carbonic acid sparkle and just 5 degrees of natural alcohol content.
- Serving temperature: Serve chilled, below 4-5 ºC.
- Food matching: Ideal as an aperitif or to be enjoyed at all hours of the day, accompanied by fruit or chocolate desserts.
- Note di Degustazione: Brumas de Ayosa Frizzante is a pinkish strawberry colored wine. It shows great intensity primary aromas: strawberries, blackberries, raspberries and subtle memories of tropical and exotic fruits such as passion fruit. The palate is very pleasant with sweet flavors and a touch of acidity that adds freshness and nerve. This makes for a naturally fresh and perfect wine good for any occasion…
Analytical data sheet:
- Residual sugars: 90 gr/l
- Total acidity: 4,6 gr/l
- Volatile acidity: 0.3 g/l Ac
- Total amount of sulfur: 30 mg/l
Processo di Elaborazione:
Brumas de Ayosa Frizzante is made from the Listán Negro grape variety from Valle de Güímar. The cold maceration takes place to extract all the aromas. Afterwards, a soft pressing is applied with a pneumatic press in order to obtain the must, which will be stored at low temperature until the fermentation is partially completed. Fermentation is halted once 5% of alcohol have been achieved. This method allows preserving the acidity and natural sweetness of the grapes.