Marba Rosado, soft and fruity, to be enjoyed as an aperitif.
Marba Rosado is a fruity and balanced rosé wine. Bodegas Marba produces only limited quantities of this fantastic wine. The autochthonous grapes varieties employed, make it an absolutely unique product.
- Alcoholic strength: 13 % vol.
- Location: P.D.O. Tacoronte Acentejo.
- Grapes varieties:
- 80 % Listán Negro.
- 20 % Varietal.
- Harvest date: End of August, September and the first fortnight of October.
- Serving temperature: 6 – 8 ºC.
- Food matching: Watercress salad with walnuts, cheese with wine sauce and honey and, of course, perfect as an aperitif.
- Tasting notes: Marba Rosado shows a pink strawberry color, tending to mauve, clean and crystal clear. The nose has a quite fine, medium intensity. The aroma is fruity, with balsamic hints of red fruits. The palate is medium intensity, balanced, fresh, light, with persistent flavor.