Marba Blanco Afrutado, Wine Bars King Wine… King of aperitifs!
Marba Blanco Afrutado is the “Made in Canarias” most consumed aperitif wine in the Canary Islands. Bodegas Marba‘s enologists were able to meet the taste of the about 13 million tourists who visit these islands every year, crowning it as the de facto King of the Wine Bar!
- Alcoholic strength: 11 % vol.
- Location: P.D.O. Tacoronte Acentejo.
- Grapes varieties:
- 85 % Listán Blanco.
- 15 % Moscatel and Malvasía.
- Harvest date: End of August, September and the first fortnight of October.
- Serving temperature: 8 ºC.
- Food matching: Hard cheese cake with honey and a passion fruit chupito mousse. Ideal as an aperitif.
- Tasting notes: Marba Blanco Afrutado is an elegant, pale yellow white wine. The nose has a good aromatic intensity reminiscent of tropical fruits and flowers. The wine is elegant, fresh, with balance between acidity and sugar, it’s tasty and persistent.