Marba Tinto Maceración Carbonica, the new wine Made in Canary Islands
Marba Tinto Maceración Carbonica is the new wine by Bodegas Marba. It can be enjoyed every year, starting from the first days of November.
- Alcoholic strength: 12.5 % vol.
- Location: P.D.O. Tacoronte Acentejo.
- Grapes varieties:
- 80 % Listán Negro.
- 20 % Varietal.
- Harvest date: End of August, September and the first fortnight of October.
- Serving temperature: 12 – 14 ºC.
- Food matching: Noodles with squid and cream compounds.
- Tasting notes: Marba Tinto Maceración Carbonica is a cherry red color, limpid wine. The nose is of medium intensity, with a banana and strawberries touch. The palate is of medium intensity. It’s fruity, very silky, smooth, with very sharp and persistent tannins.