Marba Blanco Barrica, the white wine that loves important occasions…
Marba Blanco Barrica is a superb oak barrels white wine made exclusively from autochthonous grapes varieties. A truly unique wine, a perfect match to any course. It does not disdain being enjoyed in the living room either!
- Alcoholic strength: 13 % vol.
- Location: P.D.O. Tacoronte Acentejo.
- Grapes varieties:
- 85 % Listán Blanco.
- 15 % Varietal.
- Harvest date: End of August, September and the first fortnight of October.
- Serving temperature: 10 – 12 ºC.
- Food matching: Duck confit, caramelized onions and salad with duck ham sauce on a bed of red fruit infusion.
- Tasting notes: Bodegas Marba‘s Marba Blanco Barrica is a pale yellow, greenish hues, clear and brilliant white wine. The nose has a clear, medium-high intensity, with elegant hints of citrus and tropical spices. In the mouth it’s very intense, balanced, elegant, vibrant with flavor.